Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Third and hopefully last surgery

Good morning to everyone-
It was a long night waiting for Tony to head into the OR again this morning. We are all hoping that this will be the last one for quite some time. We are hoping that he will come through this and understand the loss of his hand and start to heal. As of tomorrow night, I will be able to stay with him in his room which I cannot wait for. Our support system is fantastic not only here but all over.
Laying in bed knowing your husband is heading in for a third surgery may be the scariest thing I have ever done. I have never felt so scared in my whole life, but I know we can get through this together.
Tina

5 comments:

  1. all my thoughts are with you guys today. Lots of love and positive thinking. oxox Julie B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Tina, you are one strong woman!
    You both are in my prayers today.
    The power of prayer and positive thinking is miraculous......

    Sending healing energy his way!
    ~ Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. T, your a rock star. All the love in the world to you and Tony.
    big ol sloppy kisses, Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tony and Tina, you guys and your family are in my prayers daily. You are strong and will get through this! Gator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the update, Tina. Good to hear your voice and that you're both hanging in there. There'll be a special message to Tony in tomorrow's T-graph that will surely lift his spirits. -Missy

    ReplyDelete