Tuesday, September 22, 2009

nighttime at the hospital

Hi everyone-
Luke Hanson and I are sitting with Tony tonight watching some good tv before his surgery in the morning. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is sending good thoughts and supporting us through this whole process. I cannot thank Luke enough for being here for us throughout this whole process as we surely needed it.
Tony is in good spirits and we are hoping all will go well in the morning and by the afternoon we will begin the healing process. I am not sure when we will be back in town, but I will keep updating as things progress. We also want to thank Bree Adamian for EVEYTHING she is doing for both of us as we could not get through this without her. Love to you all and send good thoughts our way.
Tina

3 comments:

  1. Praying for a good day tomorrow.
    Kathy in Denver
    Nick's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony,
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    Tom Carter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony,

    We are rallying the east coast for you brother.

    Obie

    ReplyDelete