Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hmmm...its not actually Friday but Wednesday!

I have just left the hospital and Tony is in good spirits. He is ready to face more than should be handed to him with a smile and as sense of humor (Tina, just think of the good parking spaces I'll get now!). His strength is amazing and I am now more inspired by my husband than I ever could have thought. I am about to pass out and am already anxious to see my baby in the morning!
Thank you again for ALL the continued support. I cannot believe we are so lucky to have you all in our lives....

3 comments:

  1. And we are all lucky to have you two. Thinking about you every second, Tony. And he's right, T. Think about all the parking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony and Tina;
    My heart goes out to you both. God Bless You.
    You must be very strong people to be given such an ordeal to rise above. It must be so or it wouldn't be so.
    All my love,
    Karen (Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony;
    When I heard about this late Monday night all I could say was "If ANYONE can make a positive out of this negative, Tony can!" I am so glad to hear that your spirits are high - and you are keeping Tina on track, as well. I have included you both in my prayers and will continue with that route. You are BOTH incredibly strong young people and I do know that what life has dealt you isn't fair. I know deep down that you will both be stronger, closer and will so rise above this and make a difference in the world.
    Neil and I will follow this blog....Blessings on you both!
    Diane and Neil Swan

    ReplyDelete