Saturday, September 26, 2009

early evening and a shower!

Wow, who would have thought a shower would be so fanatstic. That is what it must feel like for mothers with young children....to covet a shower and a shave so much....Tony woke up this morning after a really long night of intense pain as his first machine was missing a pump (for his instant relief) and after a couple hours of that being located the blocker was then not working and it wasn't until 5 am that he was finally pain free and slept until 7:00am. It was so fantastic sleeping in the same room with him last night and being able to sit up, look across the room and see his face was so good for my heart. Being the kind of guy that he is, he kept telling me he was sorry for all the commotion waking me up, which made me want to cry. I assured him that I was not sleeping in the hotel room and would rather sleep in the same room as him. Today was a good day as Partner scooped me out of the hotel room at 8:00 to get a massage and took me out for an Eggs Benedict. She really loves me and showed me through Hollandaise this morning.
The boys are in the hotel room now and we are meeting Bree and Shay for a light dinner then back to the hotel room for some sweet cuddling with my baby....

3 comments:

  1. HI There! Just thinking about you both and thanks for blogging! I know this is premature...but when I worked at Werner Paddles, I recall us working with a man that had a prosthetic arm/hand. I think we custom made a paddle that would work with the arm/hand. It was amazing! please let me know when you get to this stage. I will put Tony in touch with the owner of Werner...I just know he's gonna paddle again! Sending lots of love, prayers and hope for a speedy recovery! Love to you both - Christie Dobson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massages and Hollandaise are the way to a girls heart... besides her husband.
    It is so good to be here and see you guys and help in any way I can.
    much love.
    xoxoo
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. You DO love your Hollandaise. Glad Bree took good care of you, mama. Been thinking about you all weekend xoxox

    ReplyDelete