Monday, September 21, 2009

...The next step

As of today, Monday September 21, 2009, the second surgery did not take.

The doctors have preliminarily scheduled the next surgery for amputation for Wednesday morning, September 23, 2009.

Tony is physically feeling better and will have a lot to work through. Please continue to pray for his quick recovery.

We are still working on setting up a fund and will update the blog when we are able to do so.

We will also include contact information.

**I have just created this blog to keep everyone informed, if anyone would like to add any more detailed information for people to see please let me know and I can give you the password information. I am trying to keep up with details but am sure some are missed here and there. Thanks Bree Adamian bree@frontier.net

7 comments:

  1. Tony and Tina, Thinking about you guys! Hope Wed goes well. Let me know if I can help out or bring you anything, I'll be in Denver next Monday. Love you guys! Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony & Tina, Shannon here from Gunnison. Tony you are in my thoughts and daily prayers! Tina, stay strong and positive for him. I know you have amazing support with his Mom & Dad there. Jenny is keeping me updated. Sending positivity, strength and healing energy during this hard time.
    Much Love & Many Blessings
    ~ Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony,

    Sorry to hear of your accident. Good luck in the days ahead. We'll be thinking of you and following your progress!
    -Gavin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Tony…you are a strong and wonderful man!
    Love you, Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony & Tina,
    I was so sad to hear of the accident and I am thinking and praying for you with all my heart. Please let me know if there is anything I can do,
    sending you my love,
    Kristen D'Acquisto 903.9312

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tony and Tina, we are so sorry about the accident and are praying for you. I will give you a call when I am in NY in a couple of days. Good luck today.
    Love Anyieth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although it has been since 1991, I vividly remember your contagious personality, enormous heart, and charasmatic smile. I will pray that you can use all of those qualities to get you through your Journey. It sounds like you have a wonderful family supporting you.
    God Bless.
    Danielle Heusmann (Kaspar)

    ReplyDelete